Sunday, February 3, 2013

January 2013

January 2013

Together again! My three siblings and I haven't breathed the same air since Christmas 2008, just before Bill and I moved to Ireland. From left: sister-in-law Martha, brother Tom, brother Keith, sister Eileen, me and Bill.


      Hiking at Great Falls park in Washington, DC


Clucking hens: Martha, Mom, me and Eileen


 
 Oscar and Woody love the snow! They are hunting for mice that live under the snow.





Growing salad leaves and broad beans in our greenhouse



Winter sunset

Hiking in the Danby State Forest with our friends Eileen and Heather


Hiking at Keuka Lake State Park with Tom and Martha

Cross-country skiing in the Adirondack mountains

      Strange snow blob on the frozen lake - it must be kicked!


Airborne Oscar

                                                  Unicorn Bill



A beautiful wooden bridge on the ski trail

1 comment:

  1. Great to see all you news.
    Its a strange cold spring here....good for garden slowcoaches like me.
    D

    ReplyDelete